Get to know the GRF
High off-roading capabilities
The independent equal suspension on all 4 positions make the GRF the best in its class when it comes to off roading. Coming from rally sport knowhow we know what it takes to develop and build for extreme conditions with the need for speed and durability.
The optional 4-wheel steering enables extreme manoeuvrability, small turning circles and speedy action in tight spaces. No three point turns, but smooth U-turns make your team faster than ever.
High off-road capabilities
The independent equal suspension on all 4 positions make the GRF the best in its class when it comes to off-roading. Coming from rally sport knowhow we know what it takes to develop and build for extreme conditions with the need for speed and durability.
The GRF with its ultra-strong central spine chassis allows us to create military mobility at the highest level in our GRF Vehicle. This allows for example for excellent fording ability, crossing creeks without hesitation.
Key benefits of the mots and battlefield proven grf:
- The battlefield proven GRF-platform is interchangeable and highly modular configurable.
- Air transportable inside of the boeing CH-47 Chinook
(Dimensions 1800 (W) x 5100 (L) x 1870 (H) MM)
- Air transportable in underslung under chinook CH47
- Deep fording 750 MM depth
(optional: up to 860 MM)
- Turning circle 13,5 M (Optional: 9 M with 4-wheel steering)
- Deployable from -32°C up to + 49°C according to AECTP 200 (optional: from -40°C up to +49°C)
- EMC proven according to STANAG 4370, AECTP 500
- Separated IP 67 24V electrical circuits (STANAG 2601) for vehicle and communications power supply, switchable for recovery
- Modular ballistic protection (optional: STANAG level 1)
- Length: 5100 mm
- Width: 1800 mm
- Height: 2205 mm
- Height (for air transport, ringmount folded): 1870 mm
- Angle of approach (unloaded): 46,5°
- Angle of departure (unloaded): 43,5°
- Ground Clearance (unloaded): 340 mm
- Payload: 1440 kg
- Max Total Vehicle weight: 4600 kg
- Engine Type: Multi fuel Diesel 3.2 L - 6 cyl
- Max power: 160 kW
- Max torque: 500 Nm
- Fuel Types: F34, F35, F44, F54, F63
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 115 L
- Operational Fuel Range: 800 km
- Drive line: 4x4
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic
- Transfer Case: Hi/Low gear + lock
- Differentials Front/Rear: open with lock
- Tires: 275/70 R18
- Rims: 18 inch